Our GS along with the delegation met Smt Sujata Roy Director HR, Smt Madhu Arora GM Establishment and Sri A.K.Sing AGM Pers-IV and leaders of the Associations Sri Prahlad Ray AIBSNLEA GS and Sri Sebastin SNEA India GS regarding the following issues.
1. Implementation of FR 22(1)a(1) throughout India without any Discriminations. Stopping of recovery of Arrears Paid.
2. Inclusion of names for JTO Phase –I Training of the 2nd Screening Test qualified and Trained Officiating JTOs meanwhile declined, Rule-8, Rule-9 and Deputation candidates.
Management is responded positively in the 2nd case. They told that the process is going on and detailed list is asked from all the states for further action and approval. Association Leaders given assurance they will look into the matter and follow up the issue for early solution.
Our GS along with the delegation met Our Advocate Smt Rani Chhabra at Lawyers Chambers, Supreme Court of India, New Delhi and discussed the following issues.
1. Fresh OA for Pay Fixation completed / Partial Arrears Paid / Full Arrears Paid / Basic pay reverted / Recover of Arrears.
2. Contempt petition for Pay Not fixed / Partial Pay fixed i.e. up to 31-12-2006 only.
3. For Pay Protection.
4. Filing of case at High Court New Delhi. The details will be given soon.
As on today (16-04-2016) we have received the FR 22(1)a(1) Court case details papers only few applicants from the following Circles.
3) STP CGM Chennai
5) STR CGM Chennai
6) Andhra Pradesh
8) ETR Kolkota
9) West Bengal
11) T&D Circle JBP
All the process for filing the FR 22(1)a(1) Court case will end by 18-04-2016. This is the last date for receiving the papers and for updating.
As per the Jabalpur Training Center JTO Phase-II request received from only Rajasthan Circle and the Training will be started on 11-04-2016 at Jabalpur for the Rajasthan Regular JTOs (Recently Phase-I and Field Training completed). Within short period they will schedule for the JTO Phase-II Training in the RTTCs. Whenever the request received from the circles they will allot the Training center.
Regarding AP we contacted the Circle administration to send the request to Jabalpur for JTO Phase-II Training.